Chicago Surgical Error Attorneys
If you have a medical condition that requires surgery, you expect that the doctors performing your surgery will adhere to a standard of care that doesn’t needlessly expose you to risk of additional injury. When your surgeon acts carelessly or negligently and you suffer as a result, you want an experienced lawyer to protect your interests.
At the Lloyd Law Group, Ltd., we bring more than 30 years of medical malpractice experience to people across the Greater Chicago area as well as the entire State Of Illinois. For more than a quarter of a century, we have dedicated ourselves to improving public safety by identifying and rooting out unsafe doctors and other medical personnel.
Because of our strong reputation for thorough and effective representation, many of our cases come to us as referrals from other attorneys. We are never afraid to take even the most difficult cases. We offer six convenient office locations throughout the Chicago metro area.
To speak to a dedicated attorney regarding your malpractice case, contact us online or call our office at 312-640-0204.
Our Surgical Negligence Practice
Our skilled attorneys handle all matters related to claims for injury caused by surgical malpractice, preparing and filing all necessary documentation, gathering and evaluating all relevant evidence, and acting as your advocate in all hearings or proceedings, from depositions to trial.
We protect the rights of people who have suffered injury because a surgeon operated on the wrong limb or body part, a doctor performed an unnecessary surgery, or a surgeon left surgical tools or other foreign objects in a body cavity.
We litigate cases involving:
- General surgery errors, from a cut bile duct to a punctured bowel, from blood clots to postoperative infections and bleeding
- Gynecological surgery mistakes, including severed nerves, infections, postoperative bleeding and clotting
- Neurosurgical errors, such as paralysis from nerve injury, as well as stroke caused by lack of oxygen or blood clotting during brain surgery
- Orthopedic surgery negligence, from sepsis due to unsanitary conditions to nerve damage caused by carelessly severing or nicking nerves
- Anesthesia errors in any type of surgery
Contact the Lloyd Law Group, Ltd.
We offer a free initial consultation. To set up a meeting with one of our experienced Chicago surgeon malpractice attorneys, contact us online or call our office at 312-640-0204. We can be reached 24 hours a day, seven days a week.